John has worked in the field of tax for the past 26 years and has acted both as an adviser to the Maltese Government as well a technical reference point in the drafting of the Malta Retirement Programme, the Global Residence Programme and The Residence Programme.
John is appointed on the Board of Governors for FinanceMalta, a non-profit public-private Foundation, set up to promote Malta as an international business and financial centre both within as well as outside Malta. He sits on the Finance Committee of the Malta Community Chest Fund, the national charity of Malta chaired by HE The President of the Republic.
He has also been appointed to represent employers as Trustee on the Maternity Leave Trust Fund . He is also a non-executive Director on a number of Maltese companies.
John has held other board level positions and leadership roles as
- Board Director at Eurochambres.
- Board member on the Malta Community Chest Fund.
- Elected Council member at the Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry.
- Member on the EU Commission Social Security advisory committee.
- Board member CEDEFOP.
- President of the Malta Business Bureau housed both in Brussels and Malta.
For more information call
0800 668 1383