Malta is an EU country with a sunny Mediterranean climate and a low cost of living. It offers a very attractive standard of living, stable economy, low crime rate and excellent health care service. 164 years of British rule have left their mark on the island. English remains one of the two official languages and almost everyone speaks it fluently.
- wonderful history and architecture
- drive on the same side of the road as the UK
- lots of excellent restaurants
- daily and weekly flights to over 10 UK airports
What will our seminar cover?
- lifestyle and other positive features of living in Malta
- purchasing property
- taxation benefits
- key planning steps to take prior to and upon moving
There is no charge for the seminar
0800 668 1383